Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
account closed
417 Posts
adrenaline said:
I got a custom spare tire cover with the Linux Tux on it. I will post pics when I get it put on!
RRC rock sliders.
iPhone still won't post pictures. Mabey later it will decide to work

·
Registered
143 Posts
I totally posted this exact thread minutes after yours. Funny story, I started to post and then got a phone call and came back to it 15 minutes later and realized I didnt send it. Sorry, I guess we can just have 2 threads.

Merry Christmas!

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Just realized there are two threads. Sorry for the dup post.

I got front and rear bumpers, side armor, and a winch.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Pocket storage pod and ipod cable ...if any one has this cable with the uconnect mygig radio just was wondering if you can see album art work?

·
Registered
20 Posts
brodydez said:
Letting my other thread die and posting my stuff here.
I got sweet floor mats and hood armor. Love the hood armor.

That pocket storage pod is pretty sweet! How does it install?
Very nice!

·
Registered
6 Posts
wifes rubi got a set of XD hoss with procomp condoms and a teraflex 2.5'' suspension lift with a flashpaq for her stocking.

should i be worried about how nice she was to santa?????!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I got the rugged ridge light bar that mounts above the bumper and a pair of 130 watt KC Daylighters to mount on the bar and also some red rugged ridge grab handles. Unfortunately the daylighters were back ordered so I won't get them until next weekend. I'll post pictures for the rest of the light install when the lights come

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Guess I'm not the only Jeeper who finances his fun via Linux/UNIX :punk:
Nice!! ^

Looks like everybody had a great Xmas! I am stoked about my spare cover. My G/F had it custom made for me. I am planning on washing the Jeep and installing it. I will post some pics here tomorrow. Today was family day!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looks like a lot of folks got some pretty neat stuff. I can tell this forum is probably going to start costing me some $$$. ;)

Here's the spare cover I received.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
I, too, received a spare tire cover, but I'll have to wait for the temperatures to get above freezing before I can wash the Jeep and put on the cover.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts