Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very nice set of jumper cables, a set of ratchets, sockets and extensions, tow straps, pliers, channel locks, vise grips and screw drivers, bottle Jack, 4-way and a sweet red and black craftsman bag that matches my jeep.....

·
Registered
21 Posts
A complete car care kit, wax, jeep wash, armor all, etc, and a Kobalt tool bag with some basic tools in it....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mine is getting her wheels and tires put on, just have to get home and do it. I think she may get bumpers for New Years too LOL.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Got a 2" OME lift kit, with some wheel spacers and about another inch and a quarter of spcer lift (to even out the front) along with a set of Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's (33's) on some Rubicon wheels. :D

Granted I bought all this stuff over the past few months, the present was my brother installit for me...Best present ever!

Attachments

·
that's what she said
16,481 Posts
Not a damn thing, but that is a good thing. My cj is at a point where it is working and set up the way I like it. There are, of course, things that I could get for it (as a jeep is never truly done), but it is set up where I am happy with it. I did get a nice 46" lcd tv though ;)

·
Registered
619 Posts
sweet. mine got some new 35's for the Rubi wheels.

kinda hard to tell in the picture, i dont have any close up yet.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Wife's TJ got the transfer case back in after rebuild. Only $475 for rebuild with 6 month warranty, now time to abuse to test warranty-haha!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
some MCE flatty fenders...:D

·
Registered
292 Posts
It got some door limiting straps, so the Kiddos wont be banging the door against other peoples vehicles. It's gonna be getting some new shoes next month :)

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
An advance adapters transfer case bracket to stop the rattles!!! And I got a sweet coat from Currie to keep warm while wheeling.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Last week I bought 3 sets of Piaa 525 lights on clearance. Only using one set for sure now because I got a set of 520's and a set of 510's. Still not sure that I want any of them on the Jeep

·
Registered
148 Posts
My TJ got a LoD front winch bumper (that has hopefully been shipped), a XRC8 winch w/ synthetic rpe, a Skid Row steering box skid plate, a Skid Row radiator skid plate, and a small rechargeable surefire flash light. I am hoping to mount the radiator skid plate today but will have to wait on the front bumper to do the rest. Merry Christmas everyone!

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Mine got new seat covers and a grille hoop! :D Haven't gotten the bolts loose yet to install the grille hoop :( Some day when it warms up a bit, I'll get that puppy installed.

His is getting a new steering damper, and new sway bar disconnect box and rear bumper and what ever else he's torn up lately.... :)

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
roc-z got rear stinger bumper, 2 kc lights, aux 7 curcuit box, 400c compresser kit with 6gal. tank, hood scoop, and spare wheel.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I got 5 cragar soft 8s in black, some entrance guards and steel diamond plate rear corners cuz someone dented one corner not too bad and some tools. Tomorrows my birthday and I think I'm getting something else pretty decent.. Keep y'all posted!

1 - 20 of 131 Posts