Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we already have a "what did you do to your Jk today" thread I thought why not a "what did my JK do for me today" thread?

I'll start it off with an experience I had today...

I was in one of those dual lane McDonalds drive thru's to pickup a soft drink, I looked over in the other lane and noticed a stock 2 door JK next to me, then it merged in front of me....... When I pulled up to the pay window the cashier tells me the young lady in the jeep in front of me paid for my drink....looked ahead just in time to exchange a quick jeep wave before she drove off. I gotta say I'm 53 yo and this is the first time a female (complete stranger) has ever bought me a drink.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Nice way to start off a thread. To bad you couldn't catch her and give her a reverse "summer of 42."

Not a today thing but the other day thing.........Hope that's alright?

Mine got me through a rated 7 trail. 2015 lifted JKU. I was pretty impressed and I think the others were to. With mine being to newest rig in line and them making comments like "she sure is pretty". Others sustained body damage but not me. Had to use mine twice to snub the vehicle behind's winch to, so they could make the obstacle.

Kind of cool when you notice a change in tone from others at the end of the trail from we're going to have fun with this guy to wow you made it and that was some good wheelin

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
73,719 Posts
Moved to JK General

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Took me to the golf course
Nice.....what do you get when you strip all the doors and top off a JK ?

The ultimate golf cart :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Installed gas cover cap, what a pain. Anyone here do this has kinda a gap around the bottom
maybe the gasket needs to set. Crazy directions.

·
Premium Member
6,202 Posts
New exhaust system today. The Pypes aftermarket exhaust was fun for awhile. It was getting what seemed to be louder than normal.

·
Registered
2017 JKR...
1,682 Posts
You guys really need to READ the thread title again....

Reactions: Keon and bill61

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,410 Posts
It took me through the snow to have lunch with my daughter. We have been having lunch EVERY week during the school year since Montessori school in 2008. She is now a HS Junior. I'll miss it when she leaves for college. She wants to take my Jeep with her then too... May make that happen.

Reactions: Jk4papa
1 - 15 of 15 Posts