Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this in person today. Nice condition with 97,XXX miles. They said they would go down to $10,300. Inside clean and aside from some minimal paint chips on the door, very nice paint condition. Clean Carfax, 2 owners.

2003 Jeep Wrangler X, $10,995 - Cars.com

·
Registered
578 Posts
try and squeeze them for $10k. cash talks, BS walks...
Agreed. I'd tell them you love the Jeep and you really want it, but only have a max of $10K OUT THE DOOR. If they want it cool if not you're going to look for something else. Stand tall on that and I bet they bite...just my opinion. I got my 04 Sahara (with all kinds of goodies) for $8K with 144K miles.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Saw this in person today. Nice condition with 97,XXX miles. They said they would go down to $10,300. Inside clean and aside from some minimal paint chips on the door, very nice paint condition. Clean Carfax, 2 owners.

2003 Jeep Wrangler X, $10,995 - Cars.com
Looks good to me. Price seems good too. I got my 98 about a year ago here in socal for about $1,000 less than that with 85k on it. Was able to talk them down a couple hundred.Just check for frame/body rust and any obvious mods that could cause problems down the road (pun intended).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts