Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Mama said, Facebook is the Debbil! Seriously, I'd buy something from the guy selling stuff out of his trunk first.

·
Registered
495 Posts
2 questions come to mind seeing those prices...

1 - Do they work?

2 - Are they stolen?

Okay, 3...Is this guy building these lights?

Alright, alright, 4...What kind of warranty?

Dang it, I keep coming up with more questions about them...

5 - Assuming these are on the "up and up", how much is shipping from Hawaii?

*MY* real concern is the guy just created the Facebook page on 8/13 with no "real" website for a secure order system. I am not going to give my credit card info to someone through a FB private message. Call me a cynic, but I don't see anything that would put me at ease about a transaction in this medium. What's he going to do, charge my card, then tell me it takes 2-6 months to build and ship, then he falls off the face of the earth?

That said, if I saw these kinds of prices from a reputable company, I'd be on it like flies on s**t.

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys sorry for the late reply but I have new news about the lights he is selling I got one from the guy and meet him on Island for pick up. He uses Paypal for a secure payment and his lights are straight I got the 51" light bar its crazy ass bright and comes with a one year warranty. I told him the same thing you guys are asking why so cheap and how is the quality he showed me a video on his phone of his buddy driving on one and not a flicker good to go. He can get them cheap due to the fact his family is friends with the owner over seas thats a major supplier for led lights.

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
O I forgot I asked if he had a web site also the reply I got was its not easy for a single guy starting out trying to expand in this business to afford a web site or let alone one thats not computer savvy to build his own. lol

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok so I have been keeping an eye on this guy and today he post numbers for a group buy 5 light bars 41.4" took a total of 200 bucks of for the guys ordering I dont care who you are thats a deal. 5 lights for less than you can buy one 50" rigid industries light.

·
Registered
200 Posts
O I forgot I asked if he had a web site also the reply I got was its not easy for a single guy starting out trying to expand in this business to afford a web site or let alone one thats not computer savvy to build his own. lol
That's BS. Websites are really affordable these days and a lot of sites give you tools where its pretty much point and click and you have a site. And in this era of the internet, how can you afford NOT to have a website? Everyone wants to browse your site and look at your pruducts.

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's BS. Websites are really affordable these days and a lot of sites give you tools where its pretty much point and click and you have a site. And in this era of the internet, how can you afford NOT to have a website? Everyone wants to browse your site and look at your pruducts.

LOL I take it you have not been to Hawaii before there are not the sharpest tools in the shed here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts