Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

2781 - 2800 of 2872 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Did I receive my Rugged Ridge black aluminum hood catches? Nope! I received OEM hood catches in a RR box. That's what I get for ordering off ebay with only a picture of the box. Let's try this again. This time there is a picture of the actual catches. Personal seller. They have 10 of them brand new? Weird. Am I getting knock offs? We'll see!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Got my wife a 10th anniversary hood for her birthday. Easy to buy for her because she wants what I want. Three days after ordering ot and it hasn't shipped yet. Come on people!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Arrived! correct and everything!

Getting them mounted today too! Win-Win! Will need to decide if I’m keeping the old tires as backups, but with limited driving, I probably shouldn’t!

Edit: Well, good news/ bad news.....

Shop called and canceled the mounting/balancing.... said they were too busy...... They said they will do it Sunday for $103 after tax... so that’s awesome
Finally lol. Good luck for Sunday...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
Maximus-3 tow points, tow clevises, brake cables and a swage tool.

Reactions: StlrNtn95

·
Registered
506 Posts
New tires, Kanati Mud Hogs in 35x12.50r17. Wildpeak AT3W's have been good so far but moving into wetter seasons where a little moisture creates lots of mud, thought I would try these out on my stock wheels. AT3W's are installed on Mammoth Boulders. Price was a determining factor. I was looking at Courser MXT's or STT Pros, but the kanatis are ~$100 less per tire. I also considered Patagonia MT's, but I have already run them in a 33. They worked fine, but I'm interested in trying a different tire for muddy trails. For street and snow, the AT3w is my pick (y)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Just got my Apex Performance rapid tire deflating valve stems.

Gonna see if I can get them installed sometime next week.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Just got my Apex Performance rapid tire deflating valve stems.

Gonna see if I can get them installed sometime next week.

I want these really bad, they do not fit the AEV wheels I was told. These seem like a better option then the Monster valves.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I want these really bad, they do not fit the AEV wheels I was told. These seem like a better option then the Monster valves.

They don't fit AEV wheels?

Can you explain?

·
Registered
772 Posts
They don't fit AEV wheels?

Can you explain?
I contacted the company a few days ago...and asked if they would fit the AEV Savegre II wheels, they said no...The AEV wheels have a ring around the stem to protect it.

here's a link to see.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I contacted the company a few days ago...and asked if they would fit the AEV Savegre II wheels, they said no...The AEV wheels have a ring around the stem to protect it.

here's a link to see.

I literally just went to the Apex site and saw the valve protector you are talking about in their fitment .pdf. That really sucks. I think these things are going to be awesome.

Reactions: TankJeepWrangler

·
Registered
772 Posts
I literally just went to the Apex site and saw the valve protector you are talking about in their fitment .pdf. That really sucks. I think these things are going to be awesome.
I assume it is too deep and one would not be able to get in to release. I emailed monster valves earlier to see if they would work... I was not excited about another hole in my rims. but oh well. And don't even no where to get started to drill with the crazy angle of my wheels.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Trasharoo! Let this be the last time I come back from a trip with a disgusting bag of trash inside. Not a problem with the windows down, but it's startin' to get rainy.
Could you please explain what you are saying.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Ah ... Please forgive me if I'm clarifying the wrong part of the post, but I've got a Trasharoo coming in the mail. Looking forward to bringing camp trash home in that instead of inside the JK.
LOL,, thought you were letting the trash blow out the open windows.

2781 - 2800 of 2872 Posts