Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

2801 - 2820 of 2878 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Synergy front and rear adjustable sway bar end links.

·
Premium Member
8,833 Posts
Already got it, very fast delivery. No more slow Slime

·
Registered
640 Posts
Metalcloak front and rear Overline Fender system, 3.5" True Dual Rate coils springs to replace the 2.5" when I go with 37's, rear differential skid plate, and a Rubbermaid bread loaf storage box.

I hate squished bread.........just sayin'.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Metalcloak brake lines for the front and brake line bracket extenders for the rear to go with my Metalcloak 2.5 dual rate springs for my 4dr JKU.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
640 Posts
Metalcloak fuel lines for the front and fuel line bracket extenders for the rear to go with my Metalcloak 2.5 dual rate springs for my 4dr JKU.

Fuel line? Do you mean brake lines? I don't remember MC offering any sort of fuel lines.

Reactions: IndyRubicon17

·
Registered
16 Posts
3” BDS lift, adjustable track bars, Rancho geo brackets, Fuel wheels, and some Wildpeaks for the winter. Hopefully about 2-3 weeks wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2011 Jeep JKU Sahara 4D Black
6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've got these fog light extensions coming. Waiting for Black Friday sales to start before ordering my front bumper.
1604439198913.png

·
Registered
148 Posts
Rock Crawler Bombproof adjustable front Track Bar for my JKU 2.5" + lift. Just need the Metalcloak 2.5" lift front springs to replace my stock Rubicon/Willeys springs with Teraflex spacers. Waiting for Black Friday/cyber deals.

2801 - 2820 of 2878 Posts