Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

2821 - 2840 of 2873 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Well, my Metalcloak order just showed up.

·
Registered
640 Posts
It's a lot of work but well worth the effort. I just installed their 2.5" game changer.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
I know. I have the 2.5 MC Game Changer on mine. That is all Overline Fenders and some 3.5" springs for when I go to 37's. Gonna be a busy spring when I go to install all that stuff.

Reactions: Alan_Sack

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nothing crazy, I got my Steer Smarts front sway bar end links today along with a set of Teraflex rears. JW Speaker LED Tails should be here tomorrow.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Just got two little boxes, about 11x8x6" and 34 pounds each, two pairs of decently beefy square link tire chains to take "just in case" on winter offroad trips. Don't really expect to ever need them on road. Will have to see if they actually clear all my suspension components, I think they should at least under normal-ish driving conditions. Not sure about extreme articulation but probably a rough day if I'm in gnarly terrain and needing chains at the same time. Hopefully they mostly end up serving as dead weight and peace of mind.

Reactions: MudDevil78

·
Registered
691 Posts
Ordered the MOR/ryde tire carrier and gate reinforcement. Also just picked up a new welder so I can learn to weld. Lucky I have a friend that is a professional welder and is willing to teach me.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,826 Posts
I love my Brawlers

·
Registered
640 Posts
Metalcloaks drag link flip kit minus the track bar since I already have that. Got it for when I stick the 3.5" springs in when I go to 37's..........juuuuuuuust in case I need it. Better to have and not need than need and not have. I am hoping that my track bar and drag link maintain the same angle as each other as they do now and I end up not having to do the flip.

Reactions: StlrNtn95

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,826 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,826 Posts
Nice looking Jeep.
Which front bumper is that?
JCR Vanguard. That is an older picture, I recently just cut it down because I swapped to flat fenders. More like the Crusader.

2821 - 2840 of 2873 Posts