Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
3221 - 3240 of 3275 Posts

·
Registered
‘16 JKUR soft top manual. MORE engine skid. Evap Can Reloc (Dominion). Fox shocks. Otherwise stock
657 Posts
Metalcloak DuroSpring bump stops and adjustable bump stop spacers. That way I only have to drop the axle once when I install the leveling spacers.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Waiting on a set of 4" rectangular LED spots from QT. Ordered in Sept. Hope you folks have better luck than me.
Looks like the product delays are continuing for QT. :(

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Napa Maxi Trac dual air compressor.

Reactions: Rob50lx

·
Registered
618 Posts
Some of it is on backorder. I wanted to build my own system but this was just easier.
Product Font Automotive tire Audio equipment Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
2010 JK
449 Posts
A replacement subwoofer bracket! Mine was rusty, and so was the part of the tub under it. The replacement is 3d printed plastic, so it should hold up a lot better than the awful stock bracket. I also made sure to grind off the rust under the bracket and give it a few coats of paint to stop the rust. Hopefully it works.

·
Premium Member
10,446 Posts
Rear MetalCloak Overline Fenders

·
Registered
618 Posts
Black Friday - Cyber Monday has made me a poor man!
PSC Big Bore XD assist kit with Teraflex Tie Rod Clamp and 4-bolt hardware kit
Teraflex front 26" brake lines
Barnes 4wd weld-on rear frame track bar bracket
Barnes 4wd weld-on front frame lower control arm brackets
Barnes 4wd weld-on front 1-ton frame side track bar bracket
Metalcloak JK 2 door 3.5" springs to replace my 7 year old 2.5" MC springs.
Bora custom hub centric, 1.5" thick, 8-lug, wheel spacers to work with my Beadlocks to put me at 3.25" backspacing
TMR Customs Toe alignment plates
TMR Customs rear lower shock brackets
TMR Customs 1-ton weld-on front frame track bar bracket. (Going to try both Barnes and TMR)
Spicer U-joints for axle shafts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Fox 2.0 shocks and teraflex quick disconnects. ET and Qtec says each is in stock. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
618 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Guy
4,399 Posts
I have a Panzer Arms 12g Gen 2 I got earlier this year. Slightly different setup but very similar action to this one. 5 and 10 round mags. I have the iron sights it came with on the Panzer. Will run some type of red dot system with this. Panzer certainly had some feed issues in the first 50 rounds with light bird shot. Slugs and 00 buck were no issue at cycling. It came with 3 different chokes for varying weight shot.

I live in a loft in downtown so having something compact is nice. Primary reason is for an Alaska trip as a bear weapon. Mount one of them to the roof behind the speaker bar.

3221 - 3240 of 3275 Posts