Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 3276 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,469 Posts
If it is routing thorough the I-80 corridor and Cheyenne, add a day. I-80 was closed for 25 hours because of the 32-12" of snow we just got.
I think I should be ok. Parts where just pickup today by Fedex so they won't be on a truck until tomorrow. Come from NE so most likely going 80.

Reactions: WillyD

·
Registered
2017 JKU Hard Rock
978 Posts
JTops USA shade top and JTops soft top window storage.

Delivered today!

Reactions: Phynal

·
Registered
268 Posts
430n RHB head unit and back up camera.

·
Premium Member
10,469 Posts
Oh, I forgot the most important thing, push pins so I can put my interior back together.

Reactions: Phynal

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
I like this thread idea instead of posting it in the what did you do to your JK today thread.

Nothing on the way but earlier this week received my Genright rear fender delete kit and 5LB Amerex chrome fire extinguisher to swap in with my 2.5 lb one in the rear and will bring that one up to the front.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got a pair of ARB Dana 44 diff covers on the way. I still have stock height and stock wheels so playing on the rocks makes me nervous. Needed to change the fluid out anyways so I figured I'd replace the covers while I am at it.

Red was too flashy, had to get the black ones btw.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Got home yesterday and had an aluminum footman loop and hood desnubbers from Carolina Metal Masters sitting in my mailbox.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have the teraflex performance leveling kit, a tan spiderwebshade, and a set of the diver down seat covers comming. I am excited.

·
Registered
18 Posts
no doubt

Right now the only thing I have coming in the mail are the bills for the last mods I bought for the Jeep! Saving now for the next mod! Just a vicious cycle isn't it?
just had c-gussets welded on, inner axle seals replaced, and new ball joints put in. that all happened locally, but on the same day, my KMC XD Series Monster II 17 x 9s showed up on my doorstep, so that was a nice, big delivery.

and now...i get to pay off all (or at least most) of that before i can get my General Grabber AT2s to wrap around those Monsters. *sigh* vicious cycle indeed.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Now I have something on the way, just ordered (from another WF member) a MORE dead pedal for my JKUR :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Waiting on tube doors, a sun shade and a cold saw (the latter not exactly for the Jeep, but it will be involved in garage projects). The Delrin bushings, mirrors, door hangers and hard top hoist arrived yesterday.

-Pat

·
Gone Fishin
403 Posts
Now I have something on the way, just ordered (from another WF member) a MORE dead pedal for my JKUR :)
You will NEVER regret adding these! One of the best additions IMO.

Just installed the Smittybilt defender rack. Second best addition. Strapped the forward tops onto it yesterday so the dog still had the back area free of gear.

Attachments

·
Gone Fishin
403 Posts
Ordered a front bumper and the Superchips flashcal last week. Should be here in time for the 2.5" RK X-factor lift and KO2 315 install on Wednesday.

Woohoo!

21 - 40 of 3276 Posts