·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Is this an EDC thread? Can't tell.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It wasn’t supposed to be, more of a Jeep EDC thread...but hey if you don’t leave home without it, it’s probably in your Jeep too lol

Is this an EDC thread? Can't tell.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oh god, it'd probably be easier to list what I don't keep in the Jeep at all times. I like to be as prepared for anything (good or bad) as possible.

·
Super Moderator
8,190 Posts
Water water and more water. And my Spot device.

Even if I break down or get injured, Spot is a way to summon help. Water will keep me alive until the help gets there.

Of course there is the whole other laundry list of things I usually take. But these are the most basic 100% be assured they are with me the moment I leave home, every time i leave home.

In summer, since i live in Phoenix, I keep that water in my Yeti that I refill ice every couple days. Added bonus: cooler melt water is drinkable water.

·
Super Moderator
15,146 Posts
Most of it stays in the Jeep, but I've got a tool bag, weighs about 50lbs... A 1/2" cordless impact bag with impact sockets. A recovery bag, with small shovel, tow straps, fire extinguisher, etc. A Viair 400P, and jumper cables... My wife. A bag of tire traction boards. My ARB tire repair kit. My conceal carry firearm and water and snacks...

·
Registered
306 Posts
me jeep has:

shovel
axe
fire extinguisher
my tools/toolbox
water bottle
shackles
tow straps
spare clothing
deflator kit
air compressor
farm jack
Fix a FLAT repair kit
i do need jumper cables tho..

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
God, whats not in my rear lockable box?

Enough tools to do just about anything, recovery gear, jumper cables, tire plug kit, hi lift accessories, Air compressor accessories, jack, spare parts.

Up front is a CB, a dual band ham rig, cell phone, usually a 6 pack of water and of course, my XDs.

Unlike the middle of AZ, etc, most places on the east coast have either cell service or are within reach of a ham repeater.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
My glock if I'm going into town, my glock and 18" 12 gauge 8 shot, with some slugs, and 00 buck if I'm going into the woods

·
Registered
738 Posts
Keys....now that is funny. The load out rather depends on where going, deep wood/off road a full laundry list, around civilization.. battery cables, 4 way lug wrench and a few odds and ends including a .40.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
A Snickers candy bar wrapper.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Nylons, chocolate bars, & condoms.

Reactions: Shadowmaker
21 - 36 of 36 Posts