Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am a first time Jeep owner I had mine for about six months now it's a 4DR rubicon 2016 , I would like to know what do you guys think of the look and the modification I did on it . What would you advice me to add or modify, by the look of it I think the the 33" tires look small comparing to the lift kit. I would appreciate any tips.
Here are the list of modifications :
33" inch coopers
Jw speaker headlights with fog lights
Bushwacker flares
Ruggedridge spartan grille
Rugged ridge Spartacus front bumper (not original) ?
Fox 2.0 shocks
Teraflex 2.5 lift kit
rough country steering stabilizer

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
That is a sweet looking Jeep! Nice job on the mods!

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
With the flat fenders, I think you're right that the 33s look a little small.

The grille is a polarizing mod. Some people love them, some people hate them.

I don't want one on my Jeep, but I don't mind them on other people's Jeeps, and I think yours looks good. At least it's not just the added "brow".

Really nice looking Jeep.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I don't really care for the fenders. It could be the smallish wheel and tire combo. I have the same grill painted body color. So that certainly looks good, although I'd suggest getting it painted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think the 33 are just the right size!! Never been fan of the angry bird front, but the rest of the build looks great 👍

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Not a fan of the tire and fender choice, but the rest looks good.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Personally I don't like the grille, it's just not a Jeep if it doesn't have 7 slots. Tires and flares...while I hate the stock flares on JKs, flat flares look best with not only taller tires but also wider ones. But that's just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2017 JKUR
1,163 Posts
looks cool, personally I like the factory grille of the wrangler but its your Jeep so as long as you like it.

Also I agree go to 35s

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Looks good just how it is. Never liked angry bird but it works with the flat fenders. The 33's look great on there. Screw the 35's for the wear and tear reduced gas mileage and gearing problems, not to mention weight.

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Don't mod your Jeep to suit anybody but yourself. If you do, you will end up disappointed. One of the things I love about Wranglers is the endless variety. Outside of a dealers lot, I don't know that I've ever seen two Jeeps exactly alike. As long as it suits you, enjoy it! (nice looking Jeep BTW)

Reactions: Lloydrage

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
it has too many doors. :happyyes:

The Fenders look too wide in your pictures and I don't care for the angry grill thing.

other than that ... it's alright.

Happy Jeeping:bop:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Nice rig! I'm a fan of bigger tiers and think the 4 door looks best with 37s :) I'm not into the grill (love the stock/classic look) but overall the Jeep looks great! Good color too!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts