Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if any of you have them. but i'm really liking this bumper. it looks good and tough, but i would like to find out before hitting another tree. :D

https://www.quadratec.com/products/12052_3XX_PG.htm

i won't be running a winch, yet, but probably will at some point down the road. i'm not sure if that will look funny. also, it doesn't mention it on the description, but i'm assuming you can put d-rings on the bottom of it there. i need to have tow points. can someone verify that?

and this rear bumper to go with it.

https://www.quadratec.com/products/12052_00X_PG.htm

i know it says the hitch is for recovery only, but i'm assuming it will be OK for bike / snowboard racks that use a hitch?

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
I have both on mine. The front I painted to match my rock sliders. I got it on e-bay for $189. The back one I've don some modification to so I can use the frame mounted hitch. I've seen it with a winch and it looks (and functions) great. Here's mine:

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
you could probably find them for sheaper at a different place, now that you know the exact name you can search for it other places

·
Registered
858 Posts
I have both on mine. The front I painted to match my rock sliders. I got it on e-bay for $189. The back one I've don some modification to so I can use the frame mounted hitch. I've seen it with a winch and it looks (and functions) great. Here's mine:
damn that is some awesome flex :eek:

·
Registered
261 Posts
i love'em wantin to get me one

·
Registered
3,331 Posts

This is the bumper I'm going to run. It takes the winch and has a roller you can get for it.
The rear has the hitch built in also. I like the ones you chose a lot though. I'm thinking about them instead now... lol

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
ooo I like, but I dont like that price. >.<

~Lev

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
x2

I also have that front bumper and I too got mine on ebay for around $180.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts