Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend wanting to trade his 94 yj for my expedition. It has rockwell axles, vette engine..fuel injected, something like 49 inch tires. it's a beast. we took it down the creek and hill climbing. Just wanted to know what some of yall thought about it. would it be a nice addition to go along with my tj?

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
ONE WORD FOR YOU.....

PICS

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
while im a littel biased but when i ge the opurtunity of getting a jacked up fuel injected huge engine jeep, or a boing ford suv i go jeep every time!

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I've got both... '04 Expedition and an '02 Wrangler....

Hands down, the Jeep wins. Unless I have to pack up the family and go somewhere....then I'm forced to drive the QE II.

Don't get me wrong, I love them both, but the Jeep rocks!

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
I guess this all depends on your situation. The Ford, as said before, is a practical vehicle to some extent. The Jeep is a toy. If the Ford is paid for and you don't need it then you have to get the Jeep. You don't have a choice.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
NICE!!!! I love the picture of the ship... It completely quantifies my experience when I drive my Expedition. When you have been driving around in a "confined area" for a few weeks in the Jeep and you then change to the Expedition - it's a monumental change in spacial proportions....

I'm seriously looking for the tug boats to guide me out of my parking spaces. I literally need an intercom to talk to my kids in the 3rd row seat. When you are making a sharp turn you have to wait for the rear end to follow....It's big!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts