Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i blew a fuse because my fog lights wont turn on..

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I think it's a relay but I could be wrong either way its either behind your glove box and I think it's the realy on the right there is only two if im not mistaken, or under your hood thats where mine is on my 04 just open it up and look at diagram, oh and if you want to use your high beams WITH your fog lights it's free and takes about 30 seconds all you have to do is open the hood, open the fuse block under the hood on the passenger side, find the relay for your fog lights (look at diagram), remove relay, bend the #1 tab only around so it will plug back in without the #1 prong going in, then replug your relay, thats it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wrangler Fog Lights are a common problem...

If the fuse is OK and the bulbs are new and they still don't work - I may have the solution for you and it doesn't include installing new fogs...just let me know

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wrangler Fog Lights are a common problem...

If the fuse is OK and the bulbs are new and they still don't work - I may have the solution for you and it doesn't include installing new fogs...just let me know
How about no relay in and the fog lights stay on??

·
Premium Member
7,077 Posts
If you have pulled the relay (assuming it is the correct one) there is no way the fog lights will stay on unless the wiring has bee "modified".

Reactions: tangofox007
1 - 9 of 9 Posts