Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at auto meter gauges. And am wondering what you all are using. Lets see those gauges. I haven't decided on which ones to get.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I used the Equis gauges saved some money over the auto meter that are in my race car I will post a pic

·
Registered
457 Posts
I use the gauges that came with my junker. Didn't cost me a dime extra. And, 95% of the time they work.

Now there is something to ponder. You could spend the cash on more useful stuff like beer.

:beerme:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I use the gauges that came with my junker. Didn't cost me a dime extra. And, 95% of the time they work. Now there is something to ponder. You could spend the cash on more useful stuff like beer. :beerme:
yep but I drink beer and have that pimp swag factor

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont drink but on the VERY rare occasion. If i had the opportunity to have leftover money to spend, it would be on my jeep. I know the stock gauges aren't very reliable, thats why im looking at auto meter. But all of mine do work(properly I think) i just want them to be accurate and look good. Emphasis on accurate.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I think that the circuit board on the back of the clusters is what causes the gauges to read incorrectly. It just gets dirty back there. The usual fix is to try and clean up the board witha pencil eraser (i believe).

·
Registered
457 Posts
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks nice. I also your steering wheel. Thanks for the opinion on the 2s. I was thinking the jeep gauges from autolite. But I really like the whitefaces.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts