Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've been talked to go into a bottomless mud put and got stuck axle deep but jeez that first pick you put is a little nervewrackin if you rolled in that water

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha yea man about the time my back tire went in the passenger side sank and my heart stopped. And the way we had to pull it out almost flipped it. But she made it ;)

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
After 87 days punching holes in the ocean. FT 1st Class Chris Peterson and I were talked into playing Checkers for shots of Jack. We took a shot for every checker lost and a double if we lost a King. I remember I lost that's about it.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
-------------------nice---------------

·
Registered
326 Posts
LOL, for me it's more about "What have you been talked out of doing!" I'm the one that says "hold my beer and watch this", while everyone else is either laughing or crying, LOL.

ETA: Most recent one I was taking my kids to games in the city and we got hung up on the freeway due to an accident that shut down traffic. I could see a clear path (well, clear for a jeep as I had to cross 2 pretty big ditches and some brush) off the highway onto an access road beside us. I had one kid saying "go for it mom" and the 2 others saying "please no!". I went for it and bailed off the freeway and made it to the games on time. Other folks on the team who were behind me were 40 minutes late, LOL!

and ETA: Yeah, I know it's "against the law" but all the cops were busy with the horrible accident ahead of us and no one cared if one vehicle cut out of the circus :)

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Been there too... :thumb:

·
Registered
981 Posts
LOL, for me it's more about "What have you been talked out of doing!" I'm the one that says "hold my beer and watch this", while everyone else is either laughing or crying, LOL.

ETA: Most recent one I was taking my kids to games in the city and we got hung up on the freeway due to an accident that shut down traffic. I could see a clear path (well, clear for a jeep as I had to cross 2 pretty big ditches and some brush) off the highway onto an access road beside us. I had one kid saying "go for it mom" and the 2 others saying "please no!". I went for it and bailed off the freeway and made it to the games on time. Other folks on the team who were behind me were 40 minutes late, LOL!

and ETA: Yeah, I know it's "against the law" but all the cops were busy with the horrible accident ahead of us and no one cared if one vehicle cut out of the circus :)
I'm not sure you and I have the same definition of "ETA". but good story, lets hear some more!! :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
-----------tires..--------,,,dextreme,,and you would have made that one

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
-----------tires..--------,,,dextreme,,and you would have made that one
Yeah, I bought 33" Duratracs the following week after being in the pond. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
been high centered on the top of a few "you cant make it over that" hills, got wedged under a fence that went across a culvert straight instead of following it down and back up, various "mud stucks" probobly more and more to come lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts