Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

41721 - 41740 of 41761 Posts

·
Registered
02 TJ Sport
1,538 Posts
Replaced my slashed soft top. Decided to switch it up and throw a spice top on. So far digging the change, but not 100% sold on it yet. Goes well with my spice/black interior for sure though. She also got a deep inside/out clean, wax, and greasing. Riding freshhhh.

20210307_191230.jpg

20210307_191217.jpg

20210307_191148.jpg

20210307_191308.jpg

Cheers,
XBD

·
Registered
71 Posts
Replaced my slashed soft top. Decided to switch it up and throw a spice top on. So far digging the change, but not 100% sold on it yet. Goes well with my spice/black interior for sure though. She also got a deep inside/out clean, wax, and greasing. Riding freshhhh.

View attachment 4487932
View attachment 4487931
View attachment 4487930
View attachment 4487933

Cheers,
XBD
I’m about to replace my torn soft top, final straw was when my rear window plastic crumpled like a cracker. I also have a black jeep, trying to decide on what color I want, but the Tan looks great!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I like it. Not quite as stealthy as a black top, but the change is nice. I had a Mustang GT conv with this same mix of colors and always liked it.

View attachment 4487932
View attachment 4487931
View attachment 4487930
View attachment 4487933

Cheers,
XBD

·
Registered
69 Posts
Had a right front caliper lock up on me so I changed out the calipers along with the wheel cylinders and flushed the entire system. Purchased one of them Motive products power bleeders and after using it I'll never go back to the pump the pedal bulls***. Fast and easy to bleed and flush.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Had a right front caliper lock up on me so I changed out the calipers along with the wheel cylinders and flushed the entire system. Purchased one of them Motive products power bleeders and after using it I'll never go back to the pump the pedal bulls***. Fast and easy to bleed and flush.
I had the same thing on the same side happen to me yesterday. Bleeding it took a minute or two.

·
Registered
2003 Wrangler spor, 4.0, 5 speed, 31x10.5r15 stock height.
11 Posts
If you have any suggestions on bumpers, I dont really think I need one with a winch mount, but have considered it. I do like the tubes to mount lights to. would like something close to full length. when using a heavy bumper do you use a leveling kit to bring the front back up? I see some bumpers that are 70+ pounds. Its my daily driver but plan on joining my brother in law on some trails were the trees are very close together.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
If you have any suggestions on bumpers, I dont really think I need one with a winch mount, but have considered it. I do like the tubes to mount lights to. would like something close to full length. when using a heavy bumper do you use a leveling kit to bring the front back up? I see some bumpers that are 70+ pounds. Its my daily driver but plan on joining my brother in law on some trails were the trees are very close together.
If you want to keep it light, just remove the ends of your stock bumper. You can add a winch plate to it if you want a winch. I went with a narrow, aluminum bumper and love it as it gives the front wheel the first hit on most rocks and I still have lights and a winch mounted to it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Getting ready to sell her, feels bad but its time. Want to upgrade to something else. Had her for 21 years, many fun trips, good times. Look for her soon in classifieds.

·
Registered
02 TJ Sport
1,538 Posts
I bet in 1.5 years you will consider this move a downgrade ;)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Reactions: XBD

·
Registered
02 TJ Sport
1,538 Posts
I am just curious if you can stay warm in it with a soft top?
Yeah it's been no issue at all. My hardtop wasn't insulated, so it was just as cold, if not colder than the soft top. The trick is to have your heater in good running condition.

·
Registered
212 Posts
We were trying to break up the ground in a horse arena but The Tractor broke down so what is the most logical fix? Taking my 04 Jeep Wrangler Sport (5 Speed) and hooking the thing (I can't remember the specific name at the moment)up to my jeep and it worked.
View attachment 4490661
It's a disker. Information I learned because my grandfather owned a ranch when I was much much much younger.

41721 - 41740 of 41761 Posts