Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is it that draws you guys and gals to the Tj over other jeep vehicles?
I've only driven DJs and now my TJ. I really love driving both very much but I have to admit, this TJ is a bad ass little monster. Driving on the right side of the DJ gets a lot of looks and it's a fun ride for sure but the TJ just gives me more smiles per mile.
On a side note, what is your favorite thing about yours?

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Any Jeep with a frame and the top comes off is kewl! Unibody Jeeps are...nevermind. I will keep my thoughts to myself. :beerdrinking: Oh, Wagoneers and CJ8's are kewl too.

·
Registered
964 Posts
What is it that draws you guys and gals to the Tj over other jeep vehicles?
I've only driven DJs and now my TJ. I really love driving both very much but I have to admit, this TJ is a bad ass little monster. Driving on the right side of the DJ gets a lot of looks and it's a fun ride for sure but the TJ just gives me more smiles per mile.
On a side note, what is your favorite thing about yours?
Body on frame, short wheel base, 4x4, solid axles, coil springs, aftermarket support, compact size vs jk, and the look I get when I pass through a college campus from the ladies lol

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
1.) The SWB 4x4.

2.) The ability to run "topless".
Having owned a few t-top vehicles (& a few targa top ones), I really enjoy the openness of removing the jeep top, because, unlike t-tops & targa tops, when you remove the jeep hardtop (or soft top), you are also removing all of the sides & rear window.

3.) I don't know of another street-legal 4-wheel vehicle that is allowed to run with no doors.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I like that it has a somewhat modern interior, its flexy and rides better than leaf springs but it still has that basic old school Jeep feel. Kind of a modern version of a CJ where as the JK seems like a totally different vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts