Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2014 JKU Rubicon I just took all the stock suspension off of. Only has about 3,000 miles on it. What is this selling for? I know a lot of the 2 door guys can us it to give them a little boost and larger tires. I have no idea what it is going for but want to get it out of the garage. Don't want to give it away either ;)

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
I gave my springs and shocks away and tossed the control arms, track bar and stearing components into the scrap pile.

What all are you trying to get rid of? Just springs and shocks or the whole suspension? You should be able to get 100/150$ for the shocks and springs. No market for stock control arms that I know of.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I gave my springs and shocks away and tossed the control arms, track bar and stearing components into the scrap pile.

What all are you trying to get rid of? Just springs and shocks or the whole suspension? You should be able to get 100/150$ for the shocks and springs. No market for stock control arms that I know of.

Yeah, I have all of it - springs, shocks, control arms, track bar, and steering...

I just checked CL and there are a couple listed for $450 and $500 right now:jawdrop:. Someone else has some for $200, but those are off a 2009 with 79,000 miles on them!

I was honestly thinking around $250, but wasn't sure if they were going for more or less than that...

·
Registered
473 Posts
I have always just given mine away... maybe 100 tops? Some people sell everything and somehow find buyers. Me seems like the only way to get rid of it is to give it away or toss it.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yeah, I have all of it - springs, shocks, control arms, track bar, and steering...

I just checked CL and there are a couple listed for $450 and $500 right now:jawdrop:. Someone else has some for $200, but those are off a 2009 with 79,000 miles on them!

I was honestly thinking around $250, but wasn't sure if they were going for more or less than that...
People can ask however much they want the key is what are people willing to pay. I have given away a handful of stock rubicon suspensions with little to no mileage on them. if someone pays more than a 100 maybe 150 they are not the brightest.
Edit not to mention for a little over 200 you can get a budget boost.

·
The Bad Guy
23,233 Posts
You have to list the numbers. They aren't inherently better than any other springs.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I just bought 18/60 coil springs on ebay for $100 plus shipping.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I got em for free. What's a puck lift cost, $200 max? Used springs and shocks should be less. Most people silly enough to pay $40,000 for a Wrangler aren't concerned with scraping bills from take-off hardware.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I will give you $50 for the front springs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts