Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a used 07 Rubicon. Owner sent me this shot.

What all is missing? Jack? Lug wrench? Carpet?:confused:
If some one could send me a photo of their rear area( of their JKU,LOL):rofl: it would help.:thumb: Thanks

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Besides the jack, lug wrench and carpet, there should be a lift up door over the cubby hole/storage area.

·
First Jeep: M38A1
368 Posts
Looks like he stripped everything out in prep for bedlining. You should just ask why everything is out, and whether the missing jack and tray are included in the deal.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Besides the jack, lug wrench and carpet, there should be a lift up door over the cubby hole/storage area.
Looks like he stripped everything out in prep for bedlining. You should just ask why everything is out, and whether the missing jack and tray are included in the deal.
what they said, looks like its dirty back there as well, so owner might have gotten his carpet all wet and muddy, and taken it out to clean. Looks like a good opportunity to scrape off the heat shield gunk and spray down some bed liner!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Kind of hard to tell from your picture, but it looks like there may be a lot of surface rust in there. Have you done a thorough rust inspection of the entire vehicle? It may have been involved in a flood event or driven through some water without proper mitigation procedures.

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
Looks like it's missing a big pile of mud.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
I'm such a perv. The bikini thread and now this. I've got to quit clicking on posts with titles like these because they are never what I expect them to be :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Lots of scratches on those inside fender wells.

Better do a real close inspection undernath the Jeep for trail damage.

Dented skid plates, bent control arms, cracked axle mounts, dinged up u-joints, cruhed shock mounts, typical heavy trail use signs.

Either he was hauling rocks in the back or his recovery tools bounced around so much off road they scratched the hell out of the interior.

I'd be cautious with that one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts