Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 JKUHR. These measurements are from the ground to bottom of fenders, straight up the center of the tires.

Metalcloak 3.5 and Cooper STT 315/70/17. Gas tank is 3/4 full, thus the passenger being a little lower. No winch, softtop on.

Driver front - 41.5
Driver rear - 42
Passenger front - 41
Passenger rear - 41.75

Another measurement from ground to center of rock rails between front and rear doors

Driver - 24.5
Passenger - 24

I know each jeep varies slightly, but looking at a rough estimate. If anyone has a JKUHR stock can you give the numbers. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Can't tell from the provided measurements because you changed tire size. You will have to measure from the center of the hub to the bottom of the fender to get an estimate.

·
Premium Member
8,656 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was going for a total lift increase including tires. A stock JKUHR is this and not mine is that.

I know how to do the more precise lift gave me this much, however looking for just a quick it is this much higher now.

I can run by a dealership with a tape measure, just hoping someone had those numbers already.

BTW, the tires measure exactly 34" on Jeep.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Just checked real quick. Only did the driver side. About 36" in front. 36.75" in back. I have the soft top on right now.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Thanks, that comes in around 5" to 5.5" of height and that is what I was expecting.
It also depends on some other stuff as well. You mentioned your top setup but also the factory springs can vary pretty good in how much "lift they give" i.e. the softest to firmest factory springs are something like 1" of difference in height and that's just straight out of the factory. My JKU with hardtop and Ace sliders but no other heavy mods at the time I gained about 3.25" of lift in front and about 2.75 in the rear with my Metalcloak 2.5" lift coming from the factory 17/59 springs.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I understand. I will never know what my true lift was, because I did not measure my jeep ahead of time. This will however give me a rough estimate.

Maybe I will go out Sunday to the dealership, measure 10 of them and take an average.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts