Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My inlaws have a soft top that came off their 2012 wrangler limited. It was on the jeep for about 2 weeks garage kept and they bought a hard top for it. They want to sell it, what's it worth??

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Post in the JK section

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Also, its an OEM top. Chrysler does not divulge who makes it for them.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Yes Bestop makes the tops for Chrysler but I believe they will not let Bestop sell the OEM top they make for them but Bestop can sell a top to directly replace an OEM top. There must be a little something different between the top the make for Chrysler and the top they sell that replaces the OEM top they make for them.

·
Registered
492 Posts
My inlaws have a soft top that came off their 2012 wrangler limited. It was on the jeep for about 2 weeks garage kept and they bought a hard top for it. They want to sell it, what's it worth??
Asked the dealer About this top two weeks ago, as I noticed it was Designed a bit different and had a more softer, playable look. From what he had said to me, where I live anyway, is that the dealership couldn't get them yet as aftermarket, But he quoted me 1800. I told him they could keep it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The top that i have wasnt on the jeep but about 2 weeks, but i'm not sure what it worth. It needs to be sold tho.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts