Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the piece is called? I am looking for a replacement part.

The part is located under the cowl, under the windshield, between both wipers. It has 4 push pin retainers.

I am looking for the plastic piece that the retainers lock in to.

Any idea what its called or where I can get a replacement, I broke one piece of it off.

Please see picture for reference.


1 - 3 of 3 Posts