Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or concept? Someone posted this on a Facebook Jeep page. Looks legit. Not a fan, if it is real.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Oh I hope not. I plan on ordering a 2017 before the banks close next year, but part of me was curious about the 2018. If that's it... well... glad I'm getting a 2017

·
Registered
10,334 Posts
Its got to be a photoshop (look at the road/backtop), and the author is laughing his butt off. :rofl2:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Besides the windows appearing slightly hazy...there are a LOT of cues to this that makes me believe it's not a chop. That thing *might* grow on me a little over time...but i'm so happy to have my built '15 Rubi if that is actually legit. It's just too feminine looking. Like someone already said- it looks like a Renegade that learned how to lift. A little.

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
It could be an internal Jeep design exercise.

Looks more like it was created with an animation software than with Photoshop.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I saw the original post on Reddit. The guy who posted it also posted about 10 other pictures of various concept jeeps from a Jeep event. After this pic got so much attention he poped back in and said the Jeep people said this is NOT the new Wrangler, simply an older concept vehicle.

·
Administrator
12,562 Posts
I saw the original post on Reddit. The guy who posted it also posted about 10 other pictures of various concept jeeps from a Jeep event. After this pic got so much attention he poped back in and said the Jeep people said this is NOT the new Wrangler, simply an older concept vehicle.

x2 it is made of clay from what i am hearing. still cool to see it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm glad to hear that because that looks way too wimpy to be a wrangler.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Looks like a toy model to me.
But yeah, that's just bad. Jeep would lose it's man card with that one.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts