Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found this part laying on skid plate. Was smashed, but I straightened it out. Is it part of my Jeep or did it get flung (is that a word) up onto skid plate from tires?

Attachments

·
Registered
563 Posts
Looks like some kind of clip to hold two lines of some sort together. I don't recall seeing one with sharp points like that though.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Certainly doesn't look familiar and if it was smashed I'd guess it was FLUNG onto your skid plate. The flat portion screws on to something and the two sets of forked uprights look to me like something should have been slipped down between them and held in by the "teeth". Or it's part of a campfire weiner fork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
733 Posts
Continuum Transfunctioner ?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Certainly doesn't look familiar and if it was smashed I'd guess it was FLUNG onto your skid plate. The flat portion screws on to something and the two sets of forked uprights look to me like something should have been slipped down between them and held in by the "teeth". Or it's part of a campfire weiner fork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks-glad it's not from jeep-may put it to use over campfire.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts