Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Dealership service is way worse than Toyota's, if you can imagine that. Mechanically my JK is surprisingly sound. No leaking top for sure.

·
Registered
8,910 Posts
I traded mine due to the lack of power and crappy autotrans.

No other complaints really.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
No complaints with my Jeep at all. Ok, maybe the crappy access to back seat. The YJ had it right with the whole seat folding and not sliding forward. YJ has twice the room to step into the back.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I am with hildweller. It is underpowered. I think they should have skipped the 3.6 for 2012 and taken the 4.7 v8 they use in the commander, ram, Dakota, and GC and put that in it. That would have been the perfect amount of power

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
97sport09 said:
The 4.0L Engine has plenty of power in my opinion, a great motor...
It does. But it seems to have the same amount of power as the 3.8. It still is way less than the 4.7. You could run bigger tires more easily without regears and it probably wouldn't lose any mpg. My dad gets 1.5 mpg less than me in his commander and it has almost 2,000 pounds on my 2 door

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:whistling: No complaints about my '08 JKUR--

With some structural mods, it's got great power/great gas mileage/great mileage towing trailer and "Oh"-no leaks-

Off-road almost professional !

:dance::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
My biggest complaint about mine is that it isn't built yet. I wish that bunch of drunk ass dope smokin' hippies would hurry up and get it screwed together.

·
Registered
8,910 Posts
My biggest complaint about mine is that it isn't built yet. I wish that bunch of drunk ass dope smokin' hippies would hurry up and get it screwed together.
It's not made in California.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
No complaints. I only wish it came stock with about $7000 in the console for my mod plans.

See, that's really the issue. It's a Jeep. You can change ANYTHING. If you don't like something, just change it. All it takes is cash.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Underpowered from the factory. Wish a regular 2012 sport could be ordered with a 4.10 since it has a limited slip rear diff. The extra power and deeper gear from the factory would make a huge improvement over my 3.21 geared 3.8.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Scratches that were painted over and not filled...tiny bubbles in paint by the back window, electric front windows would not open one day while driving (now working), front end feels a little squirrelly (not death wobble..dumped our grand cherokee b/c of that)...BTW this is a BRAND new car..no miles..did not buy used.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
It does. But it seems to have the same amount of power as the 3.8. It still is way less than the 4.7. You could run bigger tires more easily without regears and it probably wouldn't lose any mpg. My dad gets 1.5 mpg less than me in his commander and it has almost 2,000 pounds on my 2 door
My Jeep gets the same mileage with 3.73's and 33" tires as my '05 Ram did with the 4.7 and also 33's. Don't know what gears I had on the ram, but I imagine that engine would get about 20 mpg in the lighter Wrangler.

1 - 20 of 349 Posts