Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Favorite Color?

• Red

Votes: 31 19.6%
  • Green

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • Yellow

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • Black

Votes: 19 12.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • Orange

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • Silver

Votes: 14 8.9%
  • Gold

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Brown

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • White

Votes: 11 7.0%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
I hate paint. If I could have a clear coated steel jeep, that's what I would have. Ideally, I would have a stainless steel Jeep

·
Registered
447 Posts
Oh my goodness, the "Rescue Green" on the JK's......horrible.

And least favorite Jeep is the earlier JK's - the ones without tow hooks or four wheel drive.

·
Premium Member
2,866 Posts
I don't have a favorite but I have several I dislike so much that I would sell them before I drive them and have.

Black
Any of the blues except Gun Metal Metallic and Jade if that is a blue.
Inca Gold

I sold an 03 Dark Blue Rubicon in really nice shape that I was very good moneywise in for a bit less than market just because I can't stand that color.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
My least favorite out of the ones you listed would be yellow.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Favorite, any of the Green's My '97 is Citron Pearl and I've not yet seen another TJ in this color.

Least favorite, Red (not limited to Jeeps, any vehicle in Red).

·
Registered
459 Posts
Favorite, any of the Green's My '97 is Citron Pearl and I've not yet seen another TJ in this color.

^ citron green is my absolute favorite. I almost settled for a four cylinder for the simple fact that i love that color. I ended up with gunmetal blue which was my second choice and I'm very happy with it.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
least favorite... black but the price was right so my TJR is black

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
My favorite is yellow. Least is red.

·
Registered
42 Posts
From the list gold is my least. I would have said pink for least favorite until the wife and I went to Sedona, AZ and went on the Pink Jeep Tours because there is nowhere fun like that in Iowa. It galled me to ride in a pink jeep but they are very capable machines. Not saying I would want one, but you gotta respect em!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I would prefer white, had/have two black back to back.
Dislike that dark green and tan the most.
But on the other hand like the moss green quite a bit.
And would enjoy a lime green one or even an orange one though a yellow one would do.
Just so long as it is not brown because brown is the color of poo.

J

·
Registered
406 Posts
Of the colors listed, I'd say least is Yellow.

But that HIDEOUS lime green flavor of the JK I *really* dislike, even though it is apparently popular with the "more money than sense crowd" :D

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
My absolute favorite is a rare color called Aztec Gold. It was only available for one year - 2003. I have a friend who has a Rubicon in that color and I drool when I see it.

I like my Anvil JK, but that color is now discontinued. Of course if you want to paint yours Anvil, just get a 5 gallon bucket of Haze Gray from the Navy - it's the same color. A friend pointed out all I needed were the USN stickers and some numbers.

·
Registered
134 Posts
My dad has an 03 TJ that is Aztec Gold. It is a really pretty color. My favorite: Orange..Go Pokes. Least favorite: White or yellow. I see way to many of both.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts