Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a green 98 jeep wrangler Sahara. It is 100% factory, but i want to get it lifted and put some bigger tires on it. I am only wanting about a 2 or 3 inch lift on it, and maybe 32 inch tires. I would prefer to have a suspension lift rather then a body. But heres the catch, i have a budget of about $600. This is my first jeep and i really need some help. Thank you

·
Registered
1990 Jeep Wrangler 4.2L
378 Posts
Depending on what you want to do with it... heavy off road use? Moderate off road use?

I have this - Teraflex 001341200 - TeraFlex 2" Budget Boost Lift Kit without Shocks for 97-06 Jeep® Wrangler TJ & Unlimited - Quadratec

I run BFG KM2's (33x10.5) and I'm able to offroad moderatly with no rubbing issues at all (you can take a look at my profile pics to see how it's set up).

I'm looking at adding a 1" body lift eventually and swapping out shocks.
Performance Accessories 951 - Performance Accessories 1" Body Lift Kit for 97-06 Jeep® Wrangler TJ & Unlimited - Quadratec

Any how, that's a pretty quick, easy and cheap set up for moderate off road purposes. Spend the remaining $ on something like an antirock or skids.

·
Registered
585 Posts
are you looking for lift and tires for $600 or just lift? if you're looking for both, you might not have enough budgeted for that. if just a lift, then i would suggest the zone offroad 3" kit. here is a pic of my old tj with 3" and 32's:

here is same jeep with 2"bb and 32's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts