Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking into getting a light bar and some lights, I plan on putting about 4 on the front bumper and would like to have a 5 light- light bar... Any reccomendations?

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
KC hella piaa warn I like hella and KC

·
Registered
435 Posts
I found theses at the local surplus city. Figured at only 16 bucks each I would give then a shot. I love them. They are super tough and really bright. 130 watts.

·
Registered
505 Posts
oh, i would never spend that much for lighting but they do work very very well, i have seen a lot of videos and things on them. its one of them if i was rich and didnt care kind of things that would be an awsome toy.. insta-day!

·
Registered
839 Posts
man i love watching those vids. they beat the CRAP out of thos lights.

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
Cool! They have a real nice dome light.Ive been looking for a quality one,I think I found it.And its not too pricey.

·
Registered
505 Posts
heres all their vids.https://www.rigidindustries.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=22 totally legit. F***ING SWEET A** LIGHTS bright as hell and tough as nails. best engineered light. but on a realaistic note the pro comp 130w lights are really bright and cheap ive bout 8. four for my old and 4 for my new jeep. havnt had an single issue.

now we all know why they cost so much lmao! stop blowing up your inventory and bring the price down!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Put 2 on the bumper and ditch the light bar idea. If you need more than 2 run some off the windshield.
X2 ditch the light bar. put two on the bumper and get some windshield light brackets!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts