Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 Jk and want to know what lift possibilities I have when running 35's. Can I get by on a 3.5 spring and shock lift or do I have to do a full suspension lift to support it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
You can wheel with 35s and no lift. Just don't go crazy. I now have the teraflex 2.5" and with trimmed fenders I have 9" between tire and fender.

ForumRunner_20150307_164632.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
my son has a ruff country 4" lift on his. I would strongly against a ruff country starting to see issues with the front end already. Hes running 35x12.5x16

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Metalcloak 3.5 ARB Gamechanger. Rides great on road and flexes like crazy.....Its a little high for 35's. Metalcloak also has a 2.5 Gamechanger

·
Registered
82 Posts
You can run 35's with no lift if you get flat fenders and have the proper bump stops. If you are sticking with stock fenders I would vote for. 2.5 Rock Krawler, or 2.5 Metalcloak.

·
Registered
142 Posts
AEV 2.5" lift and running 35's. No issue except for minor rub on the air dam.
YMMV
Regards,
Jim

·
Super Moderator
16,385 Posts
Is there a reason to avoid the frame side rear track bracket? Just a weaker point or what? I'm running the frame bracket, figured if it was a liability they'd probably go w axle brackets in the kit.
The axle side bracket provides a better overall geometry. It isn't an issue of reliability, the preference is based on performance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts