Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting the Off Camber Fabrication Full width bumpers and getting windshield mounts... what are some decent lights to mount to both of those spots? I will definitely use them off road and I would like to use my windshield lights both on and off road.. ay suggestions? i want price to be reasonable... nothing over 150 for both. Maybe even less than that. lol

·
Registered
272 Posts
There are a lot of good brands; KC, hella, PIAA, etc. Look for kits, they come with two light, wiring, relays, and a switch. Also good luck running windshield light on the road, that will be a nice ticket and pissed off other drivers.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are a lot of good brands; KC, hella, PIAA, etc. Look for kits, they come with two light, wiring, relays, and a switch. Also good luck running windshield light on the road, that will be a nice ticket and pissed off other drivers.
ok never mind then lol. But thanks for the reply. I will check them out. I have been looking at some but they are so expensive!:banghead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts