Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a near 5 inch lift with 35 tires, cb radio, stubby antenna, and steps. I am trying to do minor modifications that I can do on my own.

In the near future I will be upgrading to a new front bumper with winch and u bar with lights. Also considering the thin fenders. Thanks :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I have a near 5 inch lift with 35 tires, cb radio, stubby antenna, and steps. I am trying to do minor modifications that I can do on my own.

In the near future I will be upgrading to a new front bumper with winch and u bar with lights. Also considering the thin fenders. Thanks :)
Any need for recovery gear or an air compressor? Lockable rear storage?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
If you've got 35s then you want a tire carrier pretty soon before you damage your tailgate.

The teraflex carrier can be installed pretty easily if you like the factory rear bumper.

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
Mostly prevents sun from cooking you. The shade is porous and water will sift through the material.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
The shade is 100% worth it.

You could paint your A/C trim rings red to match your Jeep, if you're into that sort of thing.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
AntennaX stubby antenna. I got the 13" antenna. Only $16 but really gives it a better look.

Edit: Never mind, you have it already!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts