Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Nice. Mine would kick my ass if I even thought about taking it to -9 degree weather. :D

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
Isn't it a good feeling to know your jeep will take care of you, even in -9 weather, Bill?

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
Bill...... -9??!?! Don't they shut everything down for negative tempertures? I'm pretty sure you were off the hook from going to work :D

my jeep massaged my behind all day with my flowmaster 50 NO tail pipe.. seats shake even on idle :D
This is by far the most disturbing statment I've read this morning. :D

·
Fields of pain is where I graze
3,324 Posts
don't worry, it's still early :)

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
See you don't need all that aerodynamic crap. :D Your junk goes too fast already. :D

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
See you don't need all that aerodynamic crap. :D Your junk goes too fast already. :D
I gues i just need bigger tires to compensate for it :):flipoff: This sucked though.. there was a car passing me on the right and he stopped me for it.. (yes i was speeding though)

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Don't worry I got speeding tickets when I was 16 and 17. They were on the same day a year apart. :D

I tried to pull the same thing. :D "But the other guy was going faster" Answer I got was. "You were speeding, end of story"

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
:) so i'm coming out of a turn.. the guy is following me.. light is green but turns to yellow.. he floors his van and passes me and does a yellow/red right turn while i stop at the light i was gonna do a left turn. I see the cop coming out of the spot between the bushes and i'm like good thing i stopped.. 2 seconds later he stops behind me and on the next green he pulled me over.

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
BTW last night while i was pulled over.. a jeep driven by a really beautiful girl passed by.. I waved she waved back. Made my day.. cop comes back i'm all smiley and sht :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
my uncle had a tractor/ bushhog stuck in the deep woods/mud.... you know, far enough in a tractor would get stuck. should have seen his face when i came back with a tractor behind me.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts