Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1561 - 1580 of 1585 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I get cold calls from assholes telling the warranty on my 99 TJ is about to expire and they can renew it for me.
i get those too....but they keep thinking I have an Audi for some odd reason....never had one....

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
My non-jeeper cat says she likes my TJ enough to have her kittens on the passenger floor pan.

I guess I'm flattered…? Ewww...
at least they are fellow Jeepers now :D start them at an even younger age!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm always getting,"you know they ride rough and are kidney busters" sure you want one of them at your age? I'm 65..I just smile and nod. One of the best parts of owning one..Never had a vehicle put such a smile on my face when I drive like my jeep. Bouncing bumping and all.

·
Registered
710 Posts
My non-jeeper cat says she likes my TJ enough to have her kittens on the passenger floor pan.

I guess I'm flattered…? Ewww...
That is cute lol. I have a mix of non jeeper and jeeper cats. One likes to sleep on the top, and the other likes to go on adventures in it lol. The others hate cars in general.

Heres something I get from non jeepers, "why dont you trade it in". Never!!!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I'm always getting,"you know they ride rough and are kidney busters" sure you want one of them at your age? I'm 65..I just smile and nod. One of the best parts of owning one..Never had a vehicle put such a smile on my face when I drive like my jeep. Bouncing bumping and all.
my other half said "this thing is not comfortable to ride in" I just looked and said, "If I wanted Luxury I would have bought a luxury car, this is a utilitarian Jeep, it just works...."

·
Detail Oriented
3,172 Posts
The gas cap is..... :rofl:
True story:

Evel Knievel was guesting on some 1970s variety show, like Sonny and Cher or Mac Davis or some such. He was being interviewed by the host, who asked him, "So, how many bones have you broken as a motorcycle daredevil?"

Evel held up a pinky finger.

The host asked, "That's it? After all those horrible crashes that's all you broken?"

Then Evel smiled and said, "Actually, that's the only thing I *haven't* broken."

·
Super Moderator
2,847 Posts
ok what did you break? LOL:drinks::worthy:
I was dumb enough to install a Rugged ridge snorkel. That had to go! And then I installed these Highline fenders and I got the drivers side front on and decided I didn’t like them at all! To reverse the damage done by the install I just purchased another fender already painted off eBay. Live and learn!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I was dumb enough to install a Rugged ridge snorkel. That had to go! And then I installed these Highline fenders and I got the drivers side front on and decided I didn’t like them at all! To reverse the damage done by the install I just purchased another fender already painted off eBay. Live and learn!
but your fenders came off a stock jeep I assume, so technically they are still un modified....well at least at that time.... :D:blackeye

·
Registered
50 Posts
I totally respect fellow Jeeper's mods but the stock look is 100% for me as well. I do love my Jeep!

1561 - 1580 of 1585 Posts