Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1581 - 1585 of 1585 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Old ex-friend used to laugh at me for running my Jeep. Tough guy dirt-biker that I rode a bazillion miles with. Used to laugh at anyone who needed help...unless it was him!

Then he got into old-age health issues. Bronco guy. So then he wanted to laugh at me all over again. 'Cause he had a Ford and I had a Jeep.

Last I heard from him, he was still building his Bronco.

·
Registered
36 Posts
back in 2004ish my car(96 Z28) broke down so I had to commute 190 miles a day in my jeep for a few weeks. more than 1 person said I bet you like driving that better than the camaro. I asked why they would think that. they said for the MPG. I said I get 14mpg in the jeep and 24mpg in the Z28. thats probably the most memorable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yesterday gal told me she loved my Suzuki. 🤬 Then she asked if I would take her for a ride. Now this young gal. Sure looked good, but was nice. Told her It was a TJ jeep, and did not take Stupid people for rides.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Excuse me, allow my first participation here. I congratulate all the participants and the creators of this forum. Here people say, "cool they did a nice makeover on this jeep". think they are a retired CJ! This is due to the small amount of TJ available. Mine is a TJ 98 automatic.

1581 - 1585 of 1585 Posts