Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
I installed the Rock Hard skid this past weekend and there is plenty of clearance, protection, and accessibility.

·
Registered
395 Posts
+1 for Rockhard skids. The engine skid has trap door for oil changes, makes it easy to access to the Fumoto valve and attach a hose. With the Rockhard engine, trans and gas tank skid the underside of the jeep is flat and mostly covered.

·
Registered
703 Posts
MC works great. I had the rubicon express for a few months and it fits with some slight tweaks. Much cheaper, but way more of pita than it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
395 Posts
MC works great. I had the rubicon express for a few months and it fits with some slight tweaks. Much cheaper, but way more of pita than it should be.

The Metalcloak skids are really nice, especially the side coverage. I couldn't justify the extra cost and went with Rockhard skids. Both of those are way better than the RE skids. Skid plates need to attach to the frame and not the oil pan.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
The Metalcloak skids are really nice, especially the side coverage. I couldn't justify the extra cost and went with Rockhard skids. Both of those are way better than the RE skids. Skid plates need to attach to the frame and not the oil pan.

But look how pretty they are just peaking out from beneath.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts