Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm going off-roading for my 1st time this Sunday and I don't know what PSI to run... Help??
My tire size is 255/80R17... I'm not going rock crawling; just some nice easy trails, since it's my 1st time...
Sorry if this has been asked before!

And has anyone ever been to Rausch Creek Off-Road Park in PA before? If you have, how bad are the Green and Blue trails? I have a 2" lift with 33" tires.

Thanks,

·
Registered
60 Posts
I don't wheel hardcore trails, and I take my 255 BFG KMs down to about 18 to 20 psi.

·
The Bad Guy
23,233 Posts
12 to 15. I've been to RC. The greens aren't bad but some run into the blue and some blues run into the black so be careful and follow the maps.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright, thank you to the both of y'all.
And for the green/blue trails, should I have any issues with my 2" lift?
And would you say it's best to bring gas, or no? I'll be topping off right before I get to the park.

·
The Bad Guy
23,233 Posts
I've run the greens and blues with stock 32" Rubicon tires so you'll be fine. There is a gas station right off the exit on 81. Unfortunately they know it and the prices are high. RC also has air pumps to air your tires back up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts