Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen these on a few jeeps, but I don't know who makes them. Can anyone tell me?

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Just a quick question. Why didn't you go knock on the door and ask the guy? You were already standing in his yard taking a picture.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
:rofl: Nick! I'm guessing he found that pic on the 'net.... :rofl:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a quick question. Why didn't you go knock on the door and ask the guy? You were already standing in his yard taking a picture.
Yeah, that might have been a little akward if I was just standing in his front yard. I got the picture from a show off your JK thread, his jeep looks really good.

Thanks for all the help.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Yeah, that might have been a little akward if I was just standing in his front yard. I got the picture from a show off your JK thread, his jeep looks really good.

Thanks for all the help.
Stranger things have happened, trust me.... :rofl: I've knocked on people's doors to ask them what color paint was used on their house before... And had people do it to me.... :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have been one of those people who stop and ask if that old car with the tall grass around it and the foot deep layer of dirt and tree sap is for sale, and usually get told "No I'm going to restore it." But I did pick up a '77 Firebird Espirit like that once.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts