Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to replace front seats in my 94 YJ . I replaced them about 5 years ago with Rugged Ridge , and figured I ask to see who likes what or if one is better than another . She’s a daily driver , no power steering, no AC , i live in Florida, So sun and humidity are not her friend . But she is a Jeep and I love her with all my heart . 😎

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
You will get 10 different answers, my answer is Bestop Trailmax II all vinyl with an adjustable back

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Bestop seems to be the best bang for the buck... if you want to spend more there are a few high end brands folks like...
For me the choice would be either oem or bestop because I like the stock look

·
Super Moderator
11,105 Posts
I've have the Bestop II seats for around 5 years, Non-recline backs. They've served me well. I'm 5'10"-180# = Good fit for me. A taller or larger guy might benefit from the recline feature.

If you're a high roller Quadratec has a pair of Corbeau GTS II front seats in black suede/leather for $1150.00. Comes with a $50.00 gift card.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Premium Member
2,933 Posts
Cobeau Moabs, with or without adjustable backs, come in various coverings, I really like the neoprene myself. I'm 6'2" and the extra 4" height lets me actually have a headrest. side bolsters are a little stiff, if your a husky guy they may feel a little tight.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m 6’2” and 235 , so I’ll take that in consideration. Thanks for the feed back , and pointing me in the right direction 😎

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
As you search, look for a seat with a tall back. I bought Corbeau RS Baja. They have a 33" back and they are too short. I'm 6' and my wife is 5'11". Corbeau seats generally tell what size waist the seat will fit. Others may do the same. Suspension seats are very comfortable.

Also, I love the paint job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts