NEW Electric Blue Paint
New Rhino Liner on the inside
NEW All weather seats
NEW brakes all the way around
New u joints(all)
New rebuilt 258 carb (less then 100 Mi) 3yr unlimited Mi warranty
Used 5 sp BA-10 (54k)
New Soft Top
Full steel doors(w/ working windows and handles)
75% BFG all terr. 35x12
ARp after market front and rear bumper
Chrome Hood vent cowl
New Pinion Seal Rear

this was one I picked up for cheap and fixed now I'm wondering what to ask for it:confused:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Pics!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
To a knowledgeable Jeep shopper, the French Peugeot tranny will make or break the price---probably not work in your favor here. I believe it was used for one year after AMC sold to France then France sold to Chrysler--all in under 12 months.

Also--you omit engine mileage, another critical factor.

Also-you omit transfer case, another critical factor.

On the surface, though, a nice rig. Without the two pieces of important info I'd guess you could get an easy 4,000 bones for the Jeep.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I believe it was used for one year after AMC sold to France then France sold to Chrysler--all in under 12 months.
QUOTE]

EDIT: Peugeot own Jeep for 2.5 years and installed the BA's behind all V6's for this time, 87-89 before the Aisins were introduced.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is no engine milage its a brand new rebuild maybe 4 miles, the trans and transfer case came together so looking at 54k on both, I know its not the best trans but allt he gears are snug with no grinds at all its dirty right now but when I get it washed ill post up some pics

·
Registered
580 Posts
A teardown and rebuild with basically 0 miles is a game-changer, pricewise. The French Trans/TC is a stock deal, and on second thought, might be desireable especially to a purist.
But because of the 1)new engine 2)good tires and 3) new soft top maybe 4.5-5 thou?

·
Administrator
12,548 Posts
Just to clarify, is it a 4" body lift or 4" suspension lift?

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
If it is a 4in BL... RUN! RUN FAR FAR AWAY

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
O yea, also has Ice cold A/C and a good heater in it, was all put in aftermarket though when I got it it had nothing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts