Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious. I know some of you guys have your Jeep as your weekend toy and some of you use it as a DD. I fall into the latter category. Some have gone with big tires, some stock, and everywhere in between. I think it's really cool just to see how different everyone makes there Jeep unique to them. That said, no bashing of the guys who just run their vehicle stock. It's what works fro them.

I'm sporting 265/75/16 tires on Pro comp wheels and couples with a 3/4" front coil spacer lift.

In a couple of years when the tires get worn down, I'll probably jump up to 285 tires and will probably add new spacers to the front and rear. I'm not a rock crawler or mud bogger, but use my ride for hunting, so I don't need to go crazy.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Mine is mainly a daily driver. Currently running 285 75 17's (32.71" or 33" as most would say), Bighorns, mudders.

I think when it is time to change I will get something a little more street friendly, or Duratracs everyone talks about, ha! I will have to see if I don't want different rims by then of course :p

·
Registered
267 Posts
I am running 285/65 Nitto Terra Grappler's on 18 inch Dick Cepek Torque Wheels. Nitto website says there are 32.52".

·
Insert something witty...
596 Posts
As of this evening, I will be running 33X12.50X15 Duratracs.:D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yeah Shawn!!

Im running 33x12.5x15 Duratracs on MB72s. No lift yet but will likely be adding a TF 2.5" bb soon. Since pics tell more of a story, here you go..

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
285/75/16 Falken. 32.8x11". No lift yet and no rub with bw fenders. Will be going 34-35" after lift and these tires need replaced.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
33x12.5R15 DuraTracs on 15" Black Rock D-Windows. I run about 70 highway miles per day, averaging about 18.5 mpg.

·
Registered
135 Posts
315-70-r17 Duratracs on Mickey Classic II's.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Exactly what I want.
BTW, what's your home address and schedule? :D

Looks good!! :thumb:
Bill, you liking this weather, huh? Crazy, we shoveled two days ago, almost 60 today, expecting 3-4" tomorrow...huh?

Welcome to come on out and enjoy it with us though! :)

Thanks for the compliment. Its beginning to look just how I want it to.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm running 33" Duratracs with a teraflex leveling kit. Ride feels almost like stock, no complaints, and I love the look!

Well....one complaint. MPG went from 19 to 17.

·
Official WF thread de-railer
3,952 Posts
Bill, you liking this weather, huh? Crazy, we shoveled two days ago, almost 60 today, expecting 3-4" tomorrow...huh?

Welcome to come on out and enjoy it with us though! :)

Thanks for the compliment. Its beginning to look just how I want it to.
We have gotten basically nothing snow wise so far. It always veers north when it hits the Appalachians. Stupid non snow.

·
Registered
497 Posts
As a daily driver I am running 285/70R17 on stock rims. They are Fierce M/T and they are pretty good in everything weather wise. Do agree that I would get Duratracs next time though!

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
Yeah Shawn!!

Im running 33x12.5x15 Duratracs on MB72s. No lift yet but will likely be adding a TF 2.5" bb soon. Since pics tell more of a story, here you go..

Dito but on Chaos 5s

1 - 20 of 56 Posts