Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered headlights from them last Thursday. Since I'm in no rush I just figured I'd do stardard shipping. Since last Thursday it hasn't even left their freaking warehouse, yet they charged my credit card within hours?! I've ordered parts with priority shipping and have it leave the warehouse the same day. If I would have know standard shipping meant they were gonna take their sweet time I would have just paid more. At this rate it's gonna take 3-4 weeks. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Friday would have been the only day of the week it could have left. UPS and FedEx have not done any pickups until today. So technically it's only been one business non-holiday day and they may not have has it in stock at that moment.

I don't normally comment on threads about other retailers, but patience young padawan. :)

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Im sure they are very busy with holiday returns and purchases. Don't get mad at them. Its only 3 full business days so far. Plus it might not be in stock at the moment.

·
Hardcore Jeeper
3,320 Posts
I ordered headlights from them last Thursday. Since I'm in no rush I just figured I'd do stardard shipping. Since last Thursday it hasn't even left their freaking warehouse, yet they charged my credit card within hours?! I've ordered parts with priority shipping and have it leave the warehouse the same day. If I would have know standard shipping meant they were gonna take their sweet time I would have just paid more. At this rate it's gonna take 3-4 weeks. :banghead:
First when did you order it? am/pm

Second, a lot of places had friday off, and monday as the observed first (or at least from what I've seen around me), so no work either.

Third, don't expect shipping over a weekend, especially a HOLIDAY weekend.

Fourth, I dont think expedited shipping would have helped your cause.

Fifth, Credit card processing is independent of order processing. You can still you a debt card on holidays when a bank is closed. That whole system is automated, but a HUMAN has to go out into a warehouse, pick your item, pack it, print and attach a shipping label, then wait for the truck to come pick up all the orders at the end of the day.

Sixth, I've gotten packages before I've gotten e-mails with tracking numbers. Hold your horses and complain after 3-5 business days like the shipping says, not 1 business day, 2 weekend holiday days, 1 observed holiday day, and then half another business day... Your a day and a half short to complain.

Rant off*

·
I'm not lost
1,974 Posts
Take in to consideration this was a holiday weekend. Everyone is working on a skeleton crew. Although if it doesn't ship today I would call and find out why.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ordered 4 new wheels and tires, it took 4 weeks to get 4 tires and only 3 wheels so they sat in my living room for another 2 1/2 weeks while i waited for the fourth wheel.

Thanks Quadratec!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.