Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this in a cup holder in the rear seat of my new Unlimited Sport with hardtop. It is about 3" square sheet metal painted the same True Blue.

Is it important? Should I toss it? Thanks for any input!

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
:eek:

Don't toss it! That's supposed to be mounted to your PNW...Re-install, pronto, or you'll soon get a warning light.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Ok. I'm a Jeep newbie and have a really dumb question. What's a PNW?

Thanks!
:rofl:

Sorry. I made it up. I have no idea what that part is...but I'd keep it, just in case something falls off your Jeep.

Somebody will I.D. it in a little while, I bet.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Looks like something I'd roll into the dealership with since my true blue unlimited didn't have any miscellaneous parts in the back!

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
That is your muffler bearing bracket.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
We'll you're going to get poor gas mileage with your jeep until it's fixed. Good news is it's under warranty. :thumb:

·
Registered
860 Posts
I swear I saw someone else post this same part a couple of months ago...but I can't find the thread. I think they found it under the rear seat.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Someone did post recently that they found one of these in the cargo area of their new Jeep. The best response was a clip used to hold body pieces during painting.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Your part was a little difficult to ID at first because you have it turned sideways and upside down in the photograph, but it's your blinker fluid reservoir quick change release.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
Anything that's painted I wouldn't get rid of, yet. Ask the dealer when it goes in for something. The clip theory sounds good.

·
Registered
114 Posts
This thread is hilarious so far. I feel bad for the OP asking a serious question and still doesn't know if any of these responses if been real or not. You guys are ruthless. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts