Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Iv been struggling last 3 week keep reading forums like no other! I have a 2017 sharah jku! I’m new to forums, but I want to put TF performance leveling kit on jku and I know I want to run 18x9 with -12 offset which is 4.5 backspacing! Now my problem is I don’t know what tire size to run I’ll most lot be onroad driving and a little off-road like going after cayotes! But iv been wondering about 275/70r18 or 285/70 or 285/75r18 if anyone has these pictures please post! Thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,131 Posts
Hi everyone! Iv been struggling last 3 week keep reading forums like no other! I have a 2017 sharah jku! I’m new to forums, but I want to put TF performance leveling kit on jku and I know I want to run 18x9 with -12 offset which is 4.5 backspacing! Now my problem is I don’t know what tire size to run I’ll most lot be onroad driving and a little off-road like going after cayotes! But iv been wondering about 275/70r18 or 285/70 or 285/75r18 if anyone has these pictures please post! Thanks
The 275/70-18 would be a good size for you. Take a look at the Falken AT3W in that size. Good price, great tire.

Reactions: jadmt

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
This is my wife's 2015 JKUR with a TF leveling kit, 18" Sahara rims that we had powder coated. Tires are General Grabber X3's and we are running 1.5" wheel spacers. I had to trim the air dam to clear the steering.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
x2 on the Falkens. Also check your differerntial ratio. If you go too tall, you may need to re-gear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts