Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Birthday comes in a couple weeks and parents asked me what I wanted I told then stuff for my jeep and tools. They asked what I would like for y jeep and I said I dot know. What should I say? I'm turning 18 my jeep is a 94 yj 4 banger with a 5 speed and it's my dd.

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Gas money lol. I dunno what do you do with it? What do you want to do with it? Tools are always good but bad--- good as you can fix things but bad in the sense that other people in the family want things fixed too lol.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a set of torx bits already first thing I bought. I don't know a budget but it has to be reasonable and I do go wheelin with it and the reason o say tools is I'm going into a mechanics aprentiship

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Then don't do tools- you will be getting either mac matco snap-on for very cheap soon! CB radio is always nice. Then you can get the supporting mods to hook it up. Little uniden is around 40 bucks and a mic is 15ish. That is not to terribly pricey.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have a cb have a high lift. I could really use seats but they are expensive no

·
Registered
386 Posts
Whats the area of suggestion here? Perhaps you should just ask for a gift card to Home Depot. Then you can buy some rattle cans and touch up your rig.

Or just ask for a gift card to Quadratec or JC Whitney.

Maybe ask for a Herculiner kit?

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Monsterenergy said:
Birthday comes in a couple weeks and parents asked me what I wanted I told then stuff for my jeep and tools. They asked what I would like for y jeep and I said I dot know. What should I say? I'm turning 18 my jeep is a 94 yj 4 banger with a 5 speed and it's my dd.
Lucky... I had to buy all of my stuff for my Jeep. Along with paying for it as well. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts