Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a new Sahara this week..now the waiting games begin..have been doing a lot of research on tires, wheels, etc...a couple questions. How much do the stock 18" Sahara wheels weigh? Nitto Trail Grappler M/T vs. Terra Grappler?? Or another brand completely. I was thinking a 33" tire w/2.5 Teraflex Coil Spring lift w/Bilstein 5100 shocks? I have a 3.21 gear ratio. Any advice is appreciated!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I could..I got duped into getting the 3.21 and I believe it is too late for me to change

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How did you get duped may I ask?
Did you order or buy off the lot?
If you ordered it, and it has not gone D1, you still might be able to make the change. It will only cost you a phone call AND an email (get it in writing) to try.
Its not like the dealer tricked me into it haha..I ordered it Monday and they happened to have a Jeep already ordered in stage D1 with my exact specifications except with the Max Tow Package w/3.21. So I put the 1000 deposit on that Jeep because the wait time was only 4 weeks. It is my fault not knowing that the Max Tow package came w/3.21 when I put the deposit down..but they didn't mention it either. I actually just emailed my dealer to see if it could be changed since technically it was not special ordered for me..it was already ordered.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
whoa whoa whoa.......soo I'm wrong then..Max Tow Package has 3.73??
Yes, the dealer is trying to sell a lot order, but it is exactly what I wanted and a shorter waiting period. I did receive an email from Jeep saying it has been scheduled for production.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts