Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I was running 33" tires and just upgraded to 35". I cut the pinch seams in the rear. I am running the Teraflex Leveling kit. 2" in front 1" in the rear. With the Rampage Recovery bumper and winch on the front and smittybuilt rock sliders and steel rear bumper which lift should I be looking at. The jeep is a weekend warrior only trails and mud. Friend has a 2 1/2" lift with 35" tires rest of jeep stock. Has so much more clearance in the wheel wells.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
I've got a JKS 2.5" JSpec lift with an extra 1/2" Terraflex spacer in the rear due to the really heavy rear bumper on Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx 295/70R17 that measure almost exactly 33" I love the look. Haven't really had a chance to flex it out, though.

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I park the jeep in the garage. Here is my garage door clearance. Not sure which way to go. I can open the door a bit more if I lift it and hold it up.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,775 Posts
I park the jeep in the garage. Here is my garage door clearance. Not sure which way to go. I can open the door a bit more if I lift it and hold it up.

Yikes. Yea I just make it now. 2.5 lift and 35s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the trouble. How much am I going to gain from going from the TeraFlex Leveling kit to a 2 1/2" lift. Plus cost wise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts