Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at SYE and want to buy one, I don't know which one To go with, I was looking at a tom woods super short SYE kit, but I don't really know the goods and bads of each one, any advice?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
You don't need the super short unless you're going a really tall lift. I'm running a standard AA SYE and Woods DC DS on a 5+ inch spring lift with 35" tires. For SYE I'd go AA or JB, both are well made.

·
Registered
511 Posts
x2 on AA SYE. No problems at all with it.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much did they run y'all? I have a am about to put on 1.5" springs on a SOA

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just bought a sye with Tom wood drive shaft for 480$ waiting for it to come in mail now your best off getting kit with driveshaft.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I just bought a sye with Tom wood drive shaft for 480$ waiting for it to come in mail now your best off getting kit with driveshaft.
I think I paid about the same for my set up.

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
I have the Tom Woods super short on mine. No problems with it. And after you get your lift on, and a correct measurement, then they will make you a double cardan CV shaft for it as well.

I give the Tom Woods company a 100% rating for helping you make sure that you get the right product EVERYTIME. They are a great bunch of guys to deal with.

I have Woody shafts both front and rear and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'm with 0III0forlife. Tom Woods is top shelf.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts