Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 1011 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought this might be a fun thread.

Got my Grill w/custom inserts & Hood catches done today. Thanks Paul worked out fantastic. :thumb:

·
Registered
857 Posts
well sadly i cant post anything til sunday!!!! lol I like those pillar lites! and they grill looks nice both insert and black grill itself!

ill have lots to post sunday!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like your thread and that came out great T. These have been on a couple weeks and getting my synthetic line in Tues will post up pics then.
Thanks man, really appreciate the pointers. It worked out awesome.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thought this might be a fun thread.

Got my Grill w/custom inserts & Hood catches done today. Thanks Paul worked out fantastic. :thumb:
Looks great! What did you have to do to prep it? I bought a couple cans of plastidip myself after seeing how good Paul's looked on Wednesday!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks great! What did you have to do to prep it? I bought a couple cans of plastidip myself after seeing how good Paul's looked on Wednesday!
Cleaned it really good to get all the bugs and gunk off, rubbed it down with Industrial grade Alcohol to get the wax off. Dbl checked it over and sprayed it. Used 2 cans on grill sprayed many light coats, it seem to dry /set up kinda quick. tacky but still faster than I would have thought. really cool how it self levels. Payed close attention to non-flat areas ie: light wells and vents as to not let it run, let it dry over night. Really my first time using it, but all in all pretty nice stuff, real happy with the out come hope it last.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Cleaned it really good to get all the bugs and gunk off, rubbed it down with Industrial grade Alcohol to get the wax off. Dbl checked it over and sprayed it. Used 2 cans on grill sprayed many light coats, it seem to dry /set up kinda quick. tacky but still faster than I would have thought. really cool how it self levels. Payed close attention to non-flat areas ie: light wells and vents as to not let it run, let it dry over night. Really my first time using it, but all in all pretty nice stuff, real happy with the out come hope it last.
Thanks, that helps!

What I did to my rig today = put on a trektop nx soft top :punk:

1 - 20 of 1011 Posts